Friday, April 25, 2008

Too easy to get away!

Between work and personal travel I have spent just as many days out of the district as residing here! (a point to which my d.c. friends love to point out and grumble).

With Bolt Bus though, a whole new world, aka the Big Apple is open to me after just 4 hours on a luxury bus. 4 hours? Why not take the train you ask. Well that is a whole lot more money. Using Bolt bus the trips are about $20 or under and you ride in style and comfort on a luxury bus. I use the time to read and zone out- which in itself is a mini-vacation! Depending on your bus driver, you may stop half way for a potty break and snacks-- the bus does have facilities, but let's be honest- you loathe anyone who actually uses it. Oh- and they have free wifi on board!

So yes I'm going to NYC via the Bolt Bus for a second time this weekend.

No comments: