Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lost in the hills of Rincon

utterz-image
This is amazing. Even though we are on the scariest roads I have ever seen. I need some Xanax and a bottle of rum to even handle it. You are lucky my eyes are open-- the photos obviously won't do it justice, but I believe this is the only section where I saw a guard rail.

For the miles of winding, surprisingly well paved, single lane roads through the many lobos (hills) of Rincon I held my breath as Lynda drove "PR style" (with gusto if you will) to follow our Dive master and friendly local "J" up to his home on one of these hills! The drops were hundreds of feet down and there was no room for error. Trucks and vans came zooming around bends the other direction and miraculously both cars fit without tumbling down the sides.

Mobile post sent by tanyalias using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

No comments: