Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Puerto Rico- Old San Juan

utterz-image
I traveled down to Puerto Rico on the last day of the SEIU quadrennial convention (June 4) to spend a long weekend with my inspiring and dedicated supervisor. I arrived and made my way to Old San Juan, a triangular peninsula on the north of the island. This section of the city is brimming with forts, castles, hills, cobble stone streets, tourists, sunshine, and stories to tell.

As I sat down to lunch at Raices (Roots) and looked out the window.... This is what I saw. The SEIU convention banner! "Justicia para todos. Pasalo! (Justice for all, pass it on.) We are everywhere. I think I will photoblog as much as I can on this trip as I don't have a digital camera with me.



Mobile post sent by tanyalias using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

No comments: