Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Voter reg. In indiana begins!

utterli-image
Today starts my 5 week volunteer trip in Northwest Indiana to register voters and encourage them to vote for O-ba-ma.

I'm out here as part of my job because we know that the most important thing for working families in this country is to elect a president who understands their struggles and needs. Obama is that candidate and already has a proven record. I'm just thrilled that I get to work day in and day out to get him elected in these last few weeks before the historic Nov. 4 election.

If you ain't registered or if you are unsure if you are all set to vote, go ahead and check out Vote For Change which has a super easy interactive form that walks you through the steps of checking whether you are registered, where, and how to get registered.

I hope to update often with stories and pictures from the field so stay tuned!

Mobile post sent by tanyalias using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments: